$20 per year.
At Kadasig we believe that every dollar raised goes directly to the people who it is raised for and who need it so desperately.
In order to do this, Kadasig relies on two important points:
1. All Kadasig workers in Australia are volunteers and
2. Kadasig supporters are paid up members
How does Membership help?
Enables communication between children, families and sponsors, by covering the cost of:
• Postage – stamps and envelopes
• Printing costs
Enables transfer of goods and funds to the Philippines, by covering the cost of:
• Balikbayan Boxes (large postal boxes)
• Money transfers
Assists in the administration needs in Australia, by covering the cost of:
• Website fees
• Accounting package fees
Members help to keep Kadasig accountable, by:
• Being invited to attend the Annual General Meeting
Peace of mind that any donations/sponsorship towards the Kadasig Programs goes entirely to the Philippines